Content of this release
- industrial style room with some furnitures
- all the objects can be moved independently from the others
- night/day effects, with an additional sunset/dawn modifier
- light switcher and intensity sliders
To use the properties mentioned above, use the Properties object inside the main collection (the giant gearwheel).
Do not move the Properties object without moving the scene together. If you need to do that remember to reposition the lights.
Some custom properties for the wardrobe doors are also available. If you move them together, be careful about the clipping! :)
- Please, if you find any bug report in on my Discord channel: https://discord.gg/dAZYkYg
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MustardSFM
- mark2580 for the SFM models
- A huge thanks to Major Guardian (https://twitter.com/Major_Guardian) for the help with this release
Version 2 (12/01/2020)
- fixed the scale of the scene
- fixed the position of the ceiling lamp
- fixed the texture of one lamp
- fixed the Texture color Viewport Shading
- fixed the transparency of the wardrobe doors
- cleaned up the file
Version 1 (initial release, 12/01/2020)
Open3DLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, Open3DLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|industrial_style_room_v2_48gSM7d.blend||8121||2020-01-12 21:36:45||114.5 MB|
|industrial_style_room.blend||2788||2020-01-12 15:22:05||128.4 MB|