Content of this release
- hotel room with some furnitures
- night/day effects, with an additional sunset/dawn modifier
- three different beds, with several blankets types
- some additional objects
- to use the properties mentioned above, use the Properties object inside the main collection (the giant gearwheel).
- do not move the Properties object without moving the scene together. If you need to do that remember to reposition the lights.
- Please, if you find any bug report in on my Discord channel: https://discord.gg/dAZYkYg
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MustardSFM
- Barbell for the SFM models
- A huge thanks to Major Guardian (https://twitter.com/Major_Guardian) for the help with some stuffs of Version 2
- Thanks to 3dSus (https://twitter.com/3dSus) for the bug reporting
Version 2.2 (11/01/2020)
- fixed the ceiling visibility during rendering
Version 2.1 (10/01/2020)
- fixed the missing texture
Version 2 (10/01/2020)
- completely new day/night/dawn/sunset system
- new background image (thanks to MajorGuardian!)
- new window material (thanks to MajorGuardian!)
Version 1 (initial release, 04/01/2020)
Open3DLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, Open3DLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|hotel_room_v2_YGiIBM6.blend||3128||2020-01-11 11:12:49||51.71 MB|
|hotel_room.blend||1792||2020-01-04 21:36:41||50.48 MB|