Content of this release
- two classrooms, plus a corridor
- night/day options, with an additional sunset/dawn modifier
- possibility to switch on/off the lights in the single rooms
- to use the properties mentioned above, use the Properties object inside the main collection (the giant gearwheel).
- do not move the Properties object without moving the scene together. If you need to do that remember to reposition the lights.
- Please, if you find any bug report in on my Discord channel: https://discord.gg/dAZYkYg
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MustardSFM
- Barbell for the SFM models
Version 2 (04/01/2020)
- added readme
- fixed the shape of the lights (the reflection was wrong - a square instead of a rectangle of the shape of the lights)
- fixed the normal map of the walls
- fixed location of the Properties
Version 1 (initial release, 29/12/2019)
Open3DLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, Open3DLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|japanese_classroom_v2.blend||3295||2020-01-04 21:38:15||70.14 MB|
|EU0 Download (Patrons only) EU1 Download NA Download|