FOR BLENDER 3.0 AND ABOVE! Either download the release candidate builds now or wait for its release if you wish to use this rig.
SHADER FROM PREVIEW IS UNIDENTICAL TO ACTUAL RIG, FEEL FREE TO TAKE A PEEK AT THE IMAGE BELOW OR AT MY OTHER RELEASES FOR A QUICK PREVIEW.
Please let me know if there are any problems or feedback you'd like to comment. Thank you!
- Everything you expect with Rigify, except the face. You may use the face mesh's blendshapes and teeth bones to control the face. The eyes can be controlled with the eye controllers included in Rigify as well.
- Includes custom normals, vertex colors, and all mesh data needed for proper cel/toon shading used by the game. If you want to use the model for PBR/realistic rendering, you may need to take off the custom normals.
- Includes all textures used by the game for proper toon shading. They are packed into the .blend file, go to Outliner -> Blender File to view them or File -> External Data -> Unpack All Into Files to extract them.
- Uses Aerthas' ArcSys shader for proper shading and 753214896's node setup from APlayBox for face shading. I have done my best to integrate the two of them seamlessly with a master controller nodegroup. Keep in mind that the shader is based off of Guilty Gear shading and will not be as accurate as Genshin Impact's colors. In case you didn't realize until now, yes they do share almost the same technique in shading.
- Custom light direction and global material controls.
- Append the collection Yun Jin (version number) to your project. Once loaded, you may have to run the script Yun Jin_ui.py if there are no visibility toggles for the rig.
- To control the materials globally, use the node group GLOBAL MATERIAL PROPERTIES when changing values.
- To control the light direction, expand the Light Direction collection and rotate the
z-axis of Main Light Direction. Try making sure that the light direction always stays vertically (0 > degrees < 180) at its x-axis and not the y-axis to avoid breaking face shading. To further finetune face lighting, you can expand the More control collection and use Face Light Direction.
- To turn off outlines, click on the respective mesh in Object Mode and go to its modifiers tab, turn off the Solidify modifier.
Aerthas Veras - for the main shader. I'm eternally grateful for the knowledge he's passed onto me with his open-source ArcSys shader. Truly the GOAT.
753214896 - for the face node setup.
@genshinBLANK - for the untouched Yun Jin model.
- V1 (11/28/2021): Initial release.
**I have some updates to tell you all regarding my releases. Firstly - I will no longer be making my releases MMD-compatible right off the box (replacing the face mesh blendshapes names with MMD ones). It's unneeded effort and I feel like most people can convert them on their own anyway. Second - main shader has been updated to integrate with the face shading. I also updated some stuff so it doesn't look oversaturated now.
Open3DLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, Open3DLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|Yun_Jin_v1.blend||565||2021-11-28 10:23:49||4.81 MB|