The Oni of Hanamizaka
SHADER FROM PREVIEW IS UNIDENTICAL TO ACTUAL RIG, FEEL FREE TO TAKE A PEEK AT THE IMAGE BELOW OR AT MY OTHER RELEASES FOR A QUICK PREVIEW.
Please let me know if there are any problems or feedback you'd like to comment. Thank you!
- Everything you expect with Rigify, except the face. You may use the face mesh's blendshapes and teeth bones to control the face. The eyes can be controlled with the eye controllers included in Rigify as well.
- Includes custom normals, vertex colors, and all mesh data needed for proper cel/toon shading used by the game. If you want to use the model for PBR/realistic rendering, you may need to take off the custom normals.
- Includes all textures used by the game for proper toon shading. They are packed into the .blend file, go to Outliner -> Blender File to view them or File -> External Data -> Unpack All Into Files to extract them.
- Uses Aerthas' ArcSys shader for proper shading and 753214896's node setup from APlayBox for face shading. Keep in mind that the shader is based off of Guilty Gear shading and will not be as accurate as Genshin Impact's colors. In case you didn't realize until now, yes they do share almost the same technique in shading.
- Custom light direction and global material controls.
- Append the collection Itto (version number) to your project. Once loaded, you may have to run the script Itto_ui.py if there are no visibility toggles for the rig.
- To control the materials globally, use the node group GLOBAL MATERIAL PROPERTIES when changing values.
- To control the light direction, expand the Light Direction collection and rotate the
z-axis of Main Light Direction. Try making sure that the light direction always stays vertically (0 > degrees < 180) at its x-axis and not the y-axis to avoid breaking face shading. To further finetune face lighting, you can expand the More control collection and use Face Light Direction.
- To turn off outlines, click on the respective mesh in Object Mode and go to its modifiers tab, turn off the Solidify modifier.
- To use with MMD: refer to UuuNyaa's tutorial for integrating Rigify rigs with MMD motions. No, I will not be implementing physics because it's very tedious. Use the mesh MMD_Face instead of Combined_Face. They are exactly the same but only with renamed shape keys allowing use with MMD motion files. Every motion is not guaranteed to work either due to my terrible port or because of bone roll differences.
Aerthas Veras - for the main shader. I'm eternally grateful for the knowledge he's passed onto me with his open-source ArcSys shader. Truly the GOAT.
753214896 - for the face node setup.
@ElChicoEevee - for the untouched Itto model.
- V1 (10/18/2021): Initial release.
- (11/29/2021): Uploaded new release textures. The ones in the .blend file are from 2.3 beta. I can't be bothered to update the .blend file itself.
Unfortunately, MMD compatibility is currently not possible with characters with 5 spine bones. I've contacted UuuNyaa about this and will update this description whenever MMD compatibility is possible. MMD compatibility with other characters remain the same as long as they have 6 spine bones - I don't know if there are any other Genshin Impact characters with only 5 spine bones.
*When I say MMD compatibility, I am talking about compatibility with the one-click solution integrated with UuuNyaa's add-on. MMD motions are compatible with any rig - you just have to retarget them manually.
Open3DLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, Open3DLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|Itto_v1.blend||541||2021-10-18 05:32:54||6.34 MB|
|Arataki_Itto_livetextures.zip||41||2021-11-29 06:44:14||1.31 MB|