It's Baron Bunny!
Please let me know if there are any problems or feedback you'd like to comment. Thank you!
- Rigged with the CloudRig Rigify feature set.
- Includes custom normals, vertex colors, and all mesh data needed for proper cel/toon shading used by the game. If you want to use the model for PBR/realistic rendering, you may need to take off the custom normals.
- Includes all textures used by the game for proper toon shading. They are packed into the .blend file, go to Outliner -> Blender File to view them or File -> External Data -> Unpack All Into Files to extract them.
- Uses Aerthas' ArcSys shader for proper shading. Keep in mind that the shader is based off of Guilty Gear shading and will not be as accurate as Genshin Impact's colors. In case you didn't realize until now, yes they do share almost the same technique in shading.
- Custom light direction.
- Append the collection Baron Bunny (version number) to your project. Once loaded, you may have to run the script BaronBunny-cloudrig.py if there are no visibility toggles for the rig.
- To control the light direction, expand the Light Direction collection and use Main Light Direction.
- To turn off outlines, click on the respective mesh in Object Mode and go to its modifiers tab, turn off the Solidify modifier.
Aerthas Veras - for the main shader. I'm eternally grateful for the knowledge he's passed onto me with his open-source ArcSys shader. Truly the GOAT.
- V1 (10/08/2021): Initial release.
- V2 (10/10/2021): Added Head Follow mechanism.
Open3DLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, Open3DLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|Baron-Bunny_v2.blend||53||2021-10-10 05:54:51||1016.0 KB|
|Baron-Bunny_v1.blend||33||2021-10-08 11:54:01||995.39 KB|