SHADER FROM THUMBNAIL IS FOR THUMBNAIL PURPOSES ONLY.
This is my first time releasing a rig - please let me know if there are any problems or feedback you'd like to comment. Thank you!
- Everything you expect with Rigify, except the face. You may use the face mesh's blendshapes and teeth bones to control her face. The eyes can be controlled with the eye controllers included in Rigify as well.
- Includes custom normals, vertex colors, and all mesh data needed for proper cel/toon shading used by the game. If you want to use the model for PBR/realistic rendering, you may need to take off the custom normals.
- Includes all textures used by the game for proper toon shading. They are packed into the .blend file, go to Outliner -> Blender File to view them or File -> External Data -> Unpack All Into Files to extract them.
- MMD faceswap for more variety in blendshapes and expressions. If you wish, you may instead use the original game face included.
- Uses SilCelShade for basic toon shading and 753214896's node setup from APlayBox for face shading.
Unfortunately, I cannot give out the shader I use - mainly because it's a modified version of a paid shader by Ben Ayers from ArtStation. A free (and really GOOD) alternative can be found at Aerthas Veras' GitHub repo. Keep in mind that this is based off of Guilty Gear shading and will not be as accurate as Genshin Impact's colors. In case you didn't realize until now, yes they do share almost the same technique in shading.
- V1 (09/17/2021): Initial release.
- V2 (09/19/2021): Implemented proper face shading (messy).
Open3DLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, Open3DLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|Lumine_v2.blend||177||2021-09-19 07:11:56||5.09 MB|
|Lumine_v1.blend||44||2021-09-17 07:59:13||5.08 MB|