this is a BOTW inspired cel shader library.
it is based on the work done here: https://opengameart.org/content/breath-of-the-wild-shaders-in-blender [CC0]
- expanded and adapted cel/toon shaders from a combination of basic nodes
- shaders are real time and plug and play (you can just append the node groups)
- comes with several modular cel shaders, the recommended setup is to mix and combine them (see the "combined" model)
- provides fine grained tuning controls on the effect
- item #1 is a fresnel cel shader
- item #2 is a specular cel shader
- item #3 is a combination of fresnel, specular, and shadow/highlight
- item #4 is a clamped shadow/highlight shader
- second demo image shows recommended node setup for "CelCombined" shading
Open3DLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, Open3DLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|SilCelShade_v5.blend||124||2021-07-20 18:11:17||21.0 MB|