RE3 | Culture Tank Room
Here’s that one room from RE3R that has a bunch of tyrants and hunters in growth tanks. I don’t know what the real name of this room would be, but the game files refer to the tanks as ‘Culture Tanks’, so I’m naming it after that.
Some things to note about the scene:
- The object ‘Cryo Mist’ controls the volumetric mist in the scene, and it has a parameter in its properties called ‘Mist’ which you can use to control the intensity of the mist.
- The volumetrics results in extremely high render times in cycles. This is why I rendered to first preview pic in cycles, but the other two are in eevee.
- Many aspects of the scene, like the tank creatures, screens, and some lights are animated a bit to give more life to the scene in animations.
- Most of the textures in the scene are straight from RE3R and haven’t been modified in any way. Because of this, I set all the meshes shading to display as ‘solid’, since the alpha channels on the textures mess with how they display in the viewport.
- The blend file has over 1GB of textures, so make sure to unpack them.
Open3DLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, Open3DLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|RE3_CultureTankRoom.rar||1582||2021-02-25 01:54:48||360.28 MB|