A node group that will simplify adding simple animations from sprite sheets to your scene. No need to turn them into image sequences e.t.c.
- Append "Sprite Sheet Animator" node to your project
- Plug in texture coordinates of your object
- Connect group output to your mapping node
- Set the input options on the node, like the sprite sheet dimensions and starting frame
- Make sure unwrapped UV sits on first sprite
- single, easy to add node group
- handles any sheet size
- set starting frame
- animation can be slowed down or sped up (skip sprites)
- setting to cut off and loop back to the beginning at any point
(So far only tested in Blender 2.9x)
For questions/suggestions contact me
Open3DLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, Open3DLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|SpriteSheetAnimatorNode.blend||414||2021-01-20 10:55:51||231.01 KB|