Re-creation of the bedroom from coastline (one of the R6|Siege maps). No assets from r6s were used in this one (Just to prevent some questions).
- This scene were made in Eevee. (I did not test it in Cycles)
- Chromatic aberration and sharpness turned on. (Head to compositor window to edit or turn it off)
- AO, Bloom, Volumetric lighting and Screen Space Reflections are also on
- Textures packed in .blend file
- Animated ceiling fan and two ADS (Gadged from r6s) on the wall.
If you don't have enough RAM or else to render on this scene, hide some objects that are off the screen and turn off Volumetric lighting and Screen Space Reflections. Also set viewport sampling at 1. If you found any problem with this scene, DM me on https://twitter.com/TrahaooaharT (Careful, NSWF content) Warning: the scene is heavy. 8gb of ram required.
Credit me with @TrahaooaharT tag if you're using my scenes.
Open3DLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, Open3DLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|CoastlineBedroom.blend||2824||2020-12-08 17:07:40||628.14 MB|