Working on an Ahsoka animation with this guy and ended up going ham on his rig so I decided to share, since it came out pretty nice. Then I wanted a decent preview pic so I ended up adding the pose I used to the pose library, 4 lightsabers, and some stuff for rendering. I mainly do VR stuff so it's set up for Cycles, but shouldn't be too hard to switch to Eevee.
- Full PBR Setup (I went on and created the other maps)
- Full Rigify Style Rig (Using Auto Rig Pro Quick Rig)
- Scene setup for Cycles Rendering
- Aggressive Pose from preview pic in Pose Library
- 4 lightsabers, pre-attached to hands (object constraints to Hand IK bones)
No restrictions on use. If crediting, credit the other folks that did the harder part of this. Feel free to expand the file. Could use easier to access properties for changing between FK and IK and changing Saber colors
Lightsabers by Karra https://open3dlab.com/project/30661/
HDR from here (I think) https://open3dlab.com/project/207/
Open3DLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, Open3DLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|General_Grievous_VRA.blend||752||2020-12-07 19:40:16||29.75 MB|