Torvald from Paladins: Champions of The Realm
original SFM version by MasterMRL https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1225323636
ported to Blender and rigged by J1
Added in v3
- implemented Original 2017 Release Torvald (mesh is based on some summer Fernando skin)
- Added some simple swatches for hiding/showing the Gauntlet and switching between Default Torvald and Chad Torvald. Access it in Object Mode, select Torvald rig, open the right side tab and go to Item -> Properties.
Added in v2
fixed the rig so it now has full Rigify functionality (Torvald2_ui.py). That means FK-IK switching, knee tweaks etc.
repositioned the layers so they now follow the Rigify structure
added Corrective Smooth to the eyebrows so that they now deform much nicer
the Gauntlet mesh now has a slider in its Properties that allows you to control the strength of its emission (glow). Access it in Object Mode, open the right side tab and go to Item -> Properties. Best used with Eevee's Bloom setting.
Updated the Troubleshooting section of the description
Rig was made using Rigify and also by hand, includes:
- body rig
- gauntlet rig
- bottom robes rig (probably too complicated for its own good, will need a lot of manual tweaking)
- backpack rig (scrolls, talisman etc.)
includes additional attention to detail:
- Metallic shader added to parts of the mesh
- Emission of the gauntlet that replicates the original in-game look
ENABLE/DISABLE THE MASK IN BODY'S MODIFIER PROPERTIES TO HIDE/UNHIDE TORVALD'S RIGHT HAND (used for the gauntlet)
USE THE BLINK SHAPE KEY TO MAKE THE CHARACTER BLINK, THE UPPER EYELIDS ARE NOT WEIGHT PAINTED CORRECTLY
If you want to import this model to a different project, use Append -> Torvald -> Collection -> Torvald. If the rig UI doesn't display, append the Torvald2_ui.py file and run it.
Open3DLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, Open3DLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|torv3.rar||377||2021-02-09 17:49:40||19.93 MB|