This is an addon with some tools for riggers and animators. It's still in early developement, so expect more features in the future.
The last release can also be found on GitHub: https://github.com/Mustard2/MustardTools/releases
Features of the addon
- IK constraint generation for bone chains (with possible automatic creation of controller and pole bones)
- IK Spline rig generation for bone chains
- Mouth controller (for quicker mouth poses) generator
- Tool to merge 3 images into a single RGB image (to decrease memory allocation by a factor of 3)
- This is an early version! Be sure to make a backup of your work before using this model on it!
- Install the addon as any other Blender addon (if you don't know how to do it, google it!)
- Press N in Viewport, and find the "Mustard Tools" tab
- IK and IK Spline generators: Tutorial available at https://streamable.com/10u6sd
- Merge Images To Grayscale: Select 3 images on the shader editor, and press the Merge button in the Mustard Tools tab
- When I use the IK Spline, the controllers are generated far from the actual curve. When this happens, also a warning message should appear, remembering you to Apply the location to your armature. To do so, go in Object moe, select the Armature and press Ctrl+A. Then choose Location (even if, in general, applying the full LocRotSca is a good practice).
- Report any bug on my Discord channel: discord.gg/dAZYkYg
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MustardSFM
- GitHub repository: https://github.com/Mustard2/MustardTools
Open3DLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, Open3DLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|Add-On||20||2023-06-01 09:33:45||116.76 KB|