This is an addon with some tools for riggers and animators. It's still in early developement, so expect more features in the future.
Features of the addon
- IK constraint generation for bone chains (with possible automatic creation of controller and pole bones)
- IK Spline rig generation for bone chains
- possibility to add bendy bones for both functions above
- full and only compatibility with Blender 2.83
- This is an early version! Be sure to make a backup of your work before using this addon on your work!
- Install the addon as any other Blender addon (if you don't know how to do it, google it!)
- Press N in Viewport, and find the "Mustard Tools" tab
- You can find a very brief video tutorial here:
When I use the IK Spline, the controllers are generated far from the actual curve.
When this happens, also a warning message should appear, remembering you to Apply the location to your armature. To do so, go in Object moe, select the Armature and press Ctrl+A. Then choose Location (even if, in general, applying the full LocRotSca is a good practice).
When I clean up the spline IK, sometime an error message appears.
I am aware of this problem, and it will be fixed.
- Report any bug on my Discord channel: discord.gg/dAZYkYg
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MustardSFM
- Support me on Patreon: https://patreon.com/mustardsfm
- GitHub repository: https://github.com/Mustard2/MustardTools
Version 0.0.3 (15/06/2020)
- improved spline Ik algorithm
- fixed an error that might appear while using the spline IK cleaning tool
- fixed an error that prevented the IK Chain tool to be used with the Last Bone Controller option enabled
Version 0.0.2 (13/06/2020)
- added naming convention setting (you can now choose the name of the objects created by the addon)
- fixed bones in spline IK created in wrong positions
- fixed utf-8 name error
Version 0.0.1 (first public release, 13/06/2020)
|EU Download NA Download|