This is an addon with some tools for riggers and animators. It's still in early developement, so expect more features in the future.
Features of the addon
- IK constraint generation for bone chains (with possible automatic creation of controller and pole bones)
- IK Spline rig generation for bone chains
- possibility to add bendy bones for both functions above
- mouth controller (for quicker mouth poses) generator
- Keyframes Slide function, to scale a specific set of bones and move the other keyframes preserving their distance (BETA)
- additional tools (OptiX Compatibility)
- full compatibility with Blender >=2.83
- This is an early version! Be sure to make a backup of your work before using this addon on your work!
- Install the addon as any other Blender addon (if you don't know how to do it, google it!)
- Press N in Viewport, and find the "Mustard Tools" tab
- You can find a very brief video tutorial here:
- When I use the IK Spline, the controllers are generated far from the actual curve.
When this happens, also a warning message should appear, remembering you to Apply the location to your armature. To do so, go in Object moe, select the Armature and press Ctrl+A. Then choose Location (even if, in general, applying the full LocRotSca is a good practice).
- Report any bug on my Discord channel: discord.gg/dAZYkYg
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MustardSFM
- Support me on Patreon: https://patreon.com/mustardsfm
- GitHub repository: https://github.com/Mustard2/MustardTools
Open3DLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, Open3DLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|mustard_tools.py||468||2020-11-22 19:35:06||103.99 KB|
|EU0 Download (Patrons only) EU1 Download NA Download|