My custom OC makes her way to O3DL. Woo!
Raeza's my girl. I put together this version of her to be safe for Open3DLab. I don't have a lot of the fancy python some people have been using lately, but I do have a lot of drivers! Pretty much all the basic stuff like controlling outfits should be handled via the options bones/properties UI.
- Rigify with latest additions, including FK Spine and finger IK
- Also custom toe rigging I put together
- A bunch of nifty options to customize her appearance like
- Facepaint options
- Skin dryness settings
- Ab definition
- Eye dilatation and heart pupils
- Some outfits:
- A set of armor
- Some pajamas
- A modern outfit with a tee and jeans
- A couple sets of tasteful underwear
- Mask and choker accessory options
- A performance boosting option that disables modifiers not strictly needed for posing
Open3DLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, Open3DLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|raeza_sfw.7z||2051||2020-05-31 11:43:34||223.97 MB|